Out patient department functioning everyday morning from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and evening op from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm. Diagnosis and management of all the Ear, Nose, and Throat problems such as Ear pain, Ear discharge, Ear block, Nasal block, chronic head ache, Migraine, Sinusitis, Recurrent throat pain, Voice change etc..
OPD Procedures Include:
- Diagnostic nasal endoscopy.
- Ear cleaning, Ear wax removal.
- Foreign Body removals of Ear, Nose, Throat.
- Ear pirecing, Nose piercing.
- Earlobe repair.
- Excision of swellings.
- Biopsy of ulcers and swellings.
Operation Theatre is 2 days/week and procedure include –
- Nasal Bone fracture reduction.
- Nasal polyp surgeries.
- FESS (For sinusitis, Polypoiss)
- Tongue tie release.
- Micro ear surgeries of Ear such as : Tyrnpnoplasty (Ear dum repair), Myringotomy
- Preauricular sinus exicision.
- Endoscopic cauterisation for nasal bleeding.